2012年1月28日土曜日

Logitech G500 Problems - PC Gamer Forums

A couple of days ago my G500 started studdering and going off to one side of the screen like a faulty game-pad would. at first it would stay in one place when i tried to move it, then i used pledge to smooth out the surface (the mouse-pad is dual sided Fierce) the textured side had no movement at all before the pledge, afterwards it had the same behavior as the smooth side. jerking, trailing off, etc.

Since i do smoke indoors at my computer, i suspect some ashes got inside the hole where the sensor lies. is it safe to disassemble the mouse and clean it?

the pads underneath seem worn which could contribute to the problem, are there replacements out there for them?

I know the problem isn't the drivers as i have reinstalled them a couple times to no avail.

I have tried 2 optical mice and they worked fine on my wooden desk, but not on my mouse-pad (which i suspect is because the mouse-pad is geared more towards laser mice.)

Its been over a year since I've had it and there is no receipt, at this point its wither fix it, or trash it and start looking for a new gaming mouse.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿